Parsberg Castle Museum
A castle complex rises above the town of Parsberg, the history of which dates back to the 13th century. For centuries, the imposing building with the romantic keep and the Renaissance towers has watched over the town in the Upper Palatinate Jura. The city of Parsberg has created an event location here that combines modern equipment with the flair of bygone times.
The castle museum is located in the lower part of the castle from the middle of the 17th century. A historical, folkloric and contemporary history collection shows the development of the region and the life of the people from prehistory to modern times on around 1200 square meters. The didactic preparation and classification of the exhibits in historical contexts make world, national and regional history tangible and justify the supra-regional importance of the museum.
Alte Seer Straße 2
phone: 0 94 92 / 94 18 - 0